Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Gummy Grins


I knew this day would come...but it still makes me sad.  We can now see a little bit of white poking through his little bottom gum.  It makes me sad because I love that little gummy grin.  I am told that I will love the little toothy grin as well.  So I will cherish these little gummy grins for now...and go buy a toothbrush for Gus for Christmas since we will need to brush that little tooth that is starting to show.

2 comments:

  1. awww....what a happy, little guy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gums, too! I have the "secret" picture blown up on my desktop. Gus' gums are the thing that I giggle at the most! What a grin! And how are you supposed to brush baby teeth? There must be some Johnson & Johnson toothpaste that is ok for babies to swallow???? Help me out with this. I am stumped. Huh.

    ReplyDelete