Little did I know that the remote was near him!! So glad that I had the camera near by! I am sure that this is only the beginning of the shenanigans that I will be blessed to witness.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Caught Red Handed
In an effort to organize my home before the new year hit, I decided to spend a large chunk of today working in Gus' bedroom to get it cleaned up and organized. I went through all of his clothes, pulled out the ones that were too small, packed some up to keep and created a box of clothes to donate to a shelter. Since I was working in his bedroom, Gus had to take his nap in on my bed. If he sleeps on my bed, I always make sure to surround him in pillows so that he cannot roll off or get into any trouble. I know what you are thinking, "how much trouble can a 6 month get into?" He can't crawl yet so he couldn't cause too much trouble....so I thought. As I was organizing jammies, I heard the tv in my bedroom turn on and the volume was gradually increasing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That silly little trouble maker! He is so funny and cute! So glad you had the camera nearby to capture this precious moment!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Way to go, Gus! I'm impressed! (Nice photography, Beth!)
ReplyDelete