Well I am glad to know that there are other people in our life that read our blog besides just my mom. For quite a while I was thinking that only my mom was following. A big shout out to Kathy Willis!! Thanks for being one of the few that follow us. Sara Swidorski also checks us out every once and a while. Thanks so much for following us!! And if there are more of you out there....let me know!!
Well, tomorrow is Gus' first official day at Aunt Sarah's house while Joel and I go to work. I am sure that he will have tons of fun...not sure that Joel and I will. We have boring meetings all day! Yuck!! We are so lucky that Sarah is able to watch him while we are at work. It certainly makes going back to work a little bit easier. We will miss him lots, but it is good to know that he is being well taken care of and loved while we are apart. Tomorrow the chaos begins!!! Back to school....
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sure Gus will have a delightful time with his cousins and aunt...definitely much more fun than his parents will have at meetings!
ReplyDelete: )
I check out Gus's blog from time to time too Beth :)
ReplyDeleteAmy
I check it out all the time! Check out ours - I just redesigned it!
ReplyDeleteI read all of your posts, Gus is too cute! I even have a link to your blog on the blog roll on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys so much!! I love that there are people that actually check out what is going on in our chaotic life. It makes us feel loved! :) Thanks, friends!!
ReplyDeleteI wish they sent us an update when you write new things...but I check when I remember. The problem is that I always cry when I read your blog, you know how I am! But yup....I'm here!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I guess I am a reader and not a commenter but I am here.... lurking =)
ReplyDelete