Today was an event filled day.
Joel and I celebrated our fourth anniversary by going out to dinner. With our hectic schedule lately, it was nice to just relax and have dinner together.
But even more exciting...we met Spike's birthfather. I am so glad that we met him today and had a chance to get to know him a little bit.
We are excited because Spike's Gramma and Papa are coming over this weekend to help us get a little more organized. Should be a fun filled weekend!
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy every moment with Joel...soon two will become THREE! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary, Stapletons!
ReplyDeleteHelping you get the nursery decorated and the crib set up was exciting! ( I don't think "Little Stape"/"Spike" needs any more clothes! hahahah) Sorry we forgot about your anniversary on the 2nd...we were focussing on your meeting with the birthdad and praying that it would go well ...
ReplyDeleteas always,
hugs and love!
: )